For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 0

Consuming data from Eikon and Elektron?

Hi, we want to consume data from Eikon and Elektron, tickhistories and if possible realtimefeed.

My idea was to use the discord Refinitiv Data Platform, since its supposed to provide the data as we need it.

Im still struggling to setup the scopes needed to authenticate a platform session. I could not find an example. Can you please give me a hint on that? omegle

Furthermore, I was told by Refinitiv support that the preferred way to retrieve data is the Data Scope select library, since xender Data Platfrom is still in beta stage. Is it still unreliable?

what is your stake on that?

Thanks a lot

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @benjaminlucasbl303

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@benjaminlucasbl303

Refer to an answer in this thread, RDP is currently work in progress and it does not yet provide access to all the data you can retrieve using Eikon APIs.

The services available on RDP are listed on this page. Therefore, you can use Streaming Pricing for realtime data and Historical Pricing for historical data.

For questions about authentication and scope, please refer to this page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @benjaminlucasbl303

If you are seeing “Access denied, scopes required” type errors - this usually indicates that you don’t have the right licence/permission for the particular data set/content type you are trying to request. Your Refinitiv account team would need to amend your licence accordingly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.