For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Unable to create case using Async API - create case : organization

I have a valid group id and I'm able to get the form template to create the case as well.

Sample request looks like this:

curl -X POST \
https://rms-world-check-one-api.thomsonreuters.com/v2/cases \
-H 'authorization: Signature keyId=\"----KEY-----\",algorithm=\"hmac-sha256\",headers=\"(request-target) host date content-type content-length\",signature=\"jdXff2WeThSX497msGivy6t7yPn3DU+MuGxArKs06no=\"' \
-H 'cache-control: no-cache' \
-H 'content-length: 593' \
-H 'content-type: application/json' \
-H 'date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 23:36:34 GMT' \
-H 'postman-token: 925782ee-6902-7ee3-7dca-de6ca4e9c145' \
-d '{
"groupId": "<valid_group_id>",
"entityType": "ORGANISATION",
"providerTypes": [
"WATCHLIST"
],
"name": "Apple",
"customFields": [],
"secondaryFields": [
{
"typeId": "SFCT_6",
"value": "USA"
}
]
}'

Response :

There was an error connecting to https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v2/cases

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@arranganatha,

Thank you for the query.

Can you please share the request header for the failed API call as welll?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

If you look at the CURL above it has the header (-H) defined, I'have masked the signature-key.. but in any case let me send a screenshot of the postman header

Authorization is generated from the pre-request script - (fairly standard way) and group-id is a valid one - verified by using other get requests as well, have installed and enabled postman intercepter to store cookies..

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

@Prabhjyot.Madla here's the request body and response

icon clock
10 |1500

@arranganatha,

Thank you for the details.

I have sent you an email to investigate further on the issue. Kindly reply back with the details so that we may assist you accordingly.

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Here's how it's currently working in local machine:

Postman Chrome App : the same API gives the error response

Postman 2 - native app - works fine.

So if anybody's trying to test these APIs, please start using Postman 2 native apps.

I'm not aware why this is the case though...

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.