For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Unable to create case using Async API - create case : organization

I have a valid group id and I'm able to get the form template to create the case as well.

Sample request looks like this:

curl -X POST \
https://rms-world-check-one-api.thomsonreuters.com/v2/cases \
-H 'authorization: Signature keyId=\"----KEY-----\",algorithm=\"hmac-sha256\",headers=\"(request-target) host date content-type content-length\",signature=\"jdXff2WeThSX497msGivy6t7yPn3DU+MuGxArKs06no=\"' \
-H 'cache-control: no-cache' \
-H 'content-length: 593' \
-H 'content-type: application/json' \
-H 'date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 23:36:34 GMT' \
-H 'postman-token: 925782ee-6902-7ee3-7dca-de6ca4e9c145' \
-d '{
"groupId": "<valid_group_id>",
"entityType": "ORGANISATION",
"providerTypes": [
"WATCHLIST"
],
"name": "Apple",
"customFields": [],
"secondaryFields": [
{
"typeId": "SFCT_6",
"value": "USA"
}
]
}'

Response :

There was an error connecting to https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v2/cases

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @arranganatha

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@arranganatha,

Thank you for the query.

Can you please share the request header for the failed API call as welll?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

If you look at the CURL above it has the header (-H) defined, I'have masked the signature-key.. but in any case let me send a screenshot of the postman header

Authorization is generated from the pre-request script - (fairly standard way) and group-id is a valid one - verified by using other get requests as well, have installed and enabled postman intercepter to store cookies..

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

@Prabhjyot.Madla here's the request body and response

icon clock
10 |1500

@arranganatha,

Thank you for the details.

I have sent you an email to investigate further on the issue. Kindly reply back with the details so that we may assist you accordingly.

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Here's how it's currently working in local machine:

Postman Chrome App : the same API gives the error response

Postman 2 - native app - works fine.

So if anybody's trying to test these APIs, please start using Postman 2 native apps.

I'm not aware why this is the case though...

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.