Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Earnings Quality components (Cash flow , Accruals , Operating Efficiency)

Dear Sir / Madam :-

I hope that this finds you well , my name is Shuja'a Hiasat , I'm Currently a master student in finance at ISEG(Lisbon School of Economics and Management)

During this period I'm Using Thomas Returns Eikon to collect data for my thesis, and I would like to ask a question please

I'm trying to find an information about Earnings Quality components (Accruals, Cash flow , and Operating Efficiency )from the period 2009_2018 on a quarterly basis, but I didn't find anything , I've just found the table of eight columns when I enter through the overview of the company ,Returns fundementals , and then Earnings Quality, howver I couldn't extend the quarterly period of the photo below

Can you help me how can I find the information on a Quarterly basis(2009_2018) ?

Thank you so much in advance

Best regards

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
1589258410689.png (33.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @sh.hiasat,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @sh.hiasat

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@sh.hiasat

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@sh.hiasat

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @sh.hiasat

My understanding is that you are trying to retrieve this information from the screenshot.

Please review my answer in your previous question.

Basically you need to know the field names(if any) that carry the information you are looking for.

You can use Data Item Browser to locate them or you can contact Refinitiv Content Helpdesk to get help if you could not locate them.

Please note that It is possible that this data may not be available on any fields, in this case, it is not possible to retrieve the data using API.

ahs.png (260.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

Exactly , I'm looking at the same table , but from the period 2009-2018 instead of just the period mentioned, I followed your first answer but it didn't work , it gave me the same period

However I sent a requirement to the helpdesk , thank you so much

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.