question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 3

is there any trkd api which can give the data schema/ data dictionary of refinitive ?

rkd-apirkdquery-string
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Asked expert, contact TRKD Online Solution team via an email.

Hello @anil.sahu1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@anil.sahu1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @anil.sahu1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @anil.sahu1

I am contacting the TRKD team to verify your questions. Please note that you can contact TRKD support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/ by selecting "Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct API" in the product section.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @anil.sahu1

Which type of Refinitiv data/content that you are looking for? You can find all TRKD API services detail (data schema, documents, etc) in the TRKD API product page (you can access the site with your TRKD credential).

icon clock
10 |1500

@Wasin Waeosri , In my trkd account, there are 92 operations available. But i am looking for data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data. Using any trkd api is it possible to get data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.