Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 2 5

Find available fields for a given instrument(power exchange spot price)

Hello, I need to find the available fields for a power spot price i.e "EHLDE01". I found this as answer:

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/27241/net-api-how-do-i-get-a-list-of-the-data-fields-ava.html

but on the relevant page "Energy - Power - Prices - Spot" there is no "display all fields" item.

How can I find the fields that could be passed as parameter of ek.get_data function in Python?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apifields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @kiril.georgiev.4,

The show all fields icon is available in the Quote App within Eikon. So if you open Quote app, and type in your instrument, you should be able to see all fields as shown:

ahs.png (21.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22k 58 14 21

I must add, that there is a Data Item Browser app in Eikon (type in DIB in the search bar), and type in your instrument - and all the realtime/fundamental fields which have data for this instrument will show you the data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.