question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

I have pulled images adh, ads, adspop for TREP Docker setup, But while i trying to run that images, we are getting below error like “No such file or directory”. Can anybody help to resolve this issue.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructure
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @Navneet.Deshmukh,

Please refer to TREP DOCKER MANUAL for detailed instructions for the installation that is supported. If you are following exactly the setup described (see System Requirements) every step exactly as described, only then the setup on docker is qualified.

Additional details can be found in TREP Product Support Framework, note the explanation on what category A support means.

As a developer, I appreciate that this is not a simple installation, and we will discuss with the product to see if more developer-specific guidance can be planned and made available, I guess the decisions will depend on client demand and priorities.

The format of developer discussion forum is dedicated to and best suited for questions and general discussions centered around Refinitiv API usage.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ zoya.farberov We are referring to TREP setup document. As per document the licence file is the part of docker image. But while running docker image we are getting "No such file or directory error". Apart from this error we are not able to extract the docker files for adh and ads. Which is mentioned in the page no. 7 and getting error like "tar.exe: Error opening archive: Failed to open 'ads3.3.3.L1.linux.tis.rrg.tar".

@Navneet.Deshmukh

You need to directly contact TREP support team via MyRefinitiv to verify the problem.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.