question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 6 6 9

How can I enable the logging for ticker subscription in ADS and ADS

Hi Team, I would like to find out when ADS receives the ticker subscription from users during the day. Would you help to advise if there is a logging that I can enable to log the ticker subscription request in ADS and ADH?

We are on TREP 2.6

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureADSADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.2k 53 17 14

Hello @nikita.ou

You can use the TREP dumpIncoming parameter to let TREP logs messages received for all channels owned by the route to the binary debug log file. Then you can use TREP dbgLogMon to translate the binary debug log file to a readable text format. This parameter logs all of incoming messages so it will impact the TREP performance.

I highly recommend you contact the TREP support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/ web site to help you find better way(s) that match your requirement.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.