question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

How to extract multiple years of EQ scores.

I tried to extract EQ scores for companies the same way i did with other data, but i couldn't seem to find a series button, so i could only extract the current year, and the previous 3...

eikoneikon-com-apidataequities
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@rodrigoalmeida1325

This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The best resource for questions about using Eikon application including Eikon Excel add-in is Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application. The Helpdesk is also the best resource for content questions, as the moderators on this forum do not have the deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products that is available through the Helpdesk.
To the best of my knowledge using Eikon Excel or Eikon APIs you cannot retrieve the daily history of Starmine Analytics shown in the Model Chart section in the screenshot below. What you can retrieve the the history aligned with fiscal periods (quarterly/semi-annual or annual) that you see in the table below the Model Chart. The length of the history depends on the company, and generally there's more annual history than for interim fiscal periods. The formula below requests earnings quality country score for Peugeot SA for the last 20 years. As you can see from the result returned the data is available from 2005.

=TR("PEUP.PA","TR.EQCtryRank","Period:FY0;FY-20 CH=Fd RH=fpa")

screenshot.jpg (373.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@rodrigoalmeida1325

I'm afraid I'm not clear which Refinitiv product or API you're using nor what data you're trying to retrieve. Would you mind elaborating on your question? A code snippet and/or a screenshot would be most useful too.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Hello

I am using Eikon excel tool for a Master Thesis.

The objective is to extract multiple years of EQ Starmine model, a 0-100 score for earnings quality. I tried to extract data from various European companies, but i found problems since i only could extract the current year and the previous 3....Since as i could manage to understand, there isnt a '' Series'' button to extract for example 12 years at the same time, the way i did with other financial information like "current assets", "Cash" etc...

As i said i am a college student so i don't have access to the Eikon app and office tools at all times on my laptop, only in campus in specific Computers.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Thank you very much, nonetheless!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.