Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 2 5

Power Supply Forecasts with Python

Hi, I want to ask if Energy Power Supply (Solar Wind etc...) forecasts are accesible via Eikon Data API (Python).

I found this similar question https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/57512/get-data-from-energy-gas-europe-supplydemand-via-p.html and am interested if the answer is similar. Thank you.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apienergy
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

Hi @kiril.georgiev.4 Thanks for your question. Unfortunately - the power forecasts are not available via the Eikon Data API currently. You can either try via excel if the download option is available or you can use our Point Connect service - which I believe has downloadable forecasts (ftp) as well as a REST API. You can find out more about Point Connect here or arrange a trial from your account team.

I hope this can help you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
16 0 0 1

Dear @jason.ramchandani01 is this still the case?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.