question

Upvotes
Accepted

Data limits for DFO vs. DSWS

I know that data retrieval via DSWS (Datastream Web Service) is limited to 10 million datapoints per month. However, I was wondering whether such a limit also exists for DFO (Datastream for Office)? So when I download data via the Datastream Excel Add-In do I also have to consider a limit of 10 million datapoints or is that not a problem since the request is generated manually?

Thanks in advance.

datastream-apidsws-apiapi-limitsdatastream-for-office
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@strategisch-investieren

The 10 million datapoints monthly download limit only applies to Datastream Web Services. Datastream for Office is not subject to this limitation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.8k 250 52 74

@strategisch-investieren

For this kind of question, you can contact your Refinitiv's account team or sales team to verify it. Otherwise, you can directly contact the DataStream support team via MyRefinitiv to get an answer.

1593514175343.png (16.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.