question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 3 4

Received this error when trying to run any requests on DatastreamDSWS2R

I have been getting this error when trying to run any timeseriesrequest or snapshotrequest. Tried it on some simple securities since yesterday but has not been working. Please help

Error requesting json...
Error: Forbidden

GenericCurlError:
Forbidden

ForbiddenHTTPErrorsimpleErrorerrorcondition
Error in rjson::fromJSON(json_str = myDataResponse) : 
  STRING_ELT() can only be applied to a 'character vector', not a 'list'
datastream-apidsws-apir
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

FYI, I have been running these for weeks with success... So I don't think it is my code's problem.

Hello @WestWinter

Could you please share your code and logging result that requested by @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai?

@WestWinter

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

If you have found an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@WestWinter

I can run it properly.

Could you please share the code that you are using? Moreover, you can also add the following line to enable logging.

mydsws$logging <- 5
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.