For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

WSDL of "InstrumentExtractionRequestIntraday"

Hi, Could you please provide me the WSDL template for "InstrumentExtractionRequestIntraday" request and data validation files? We are configuring the pull of the ICAP rates.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@zoltan_szakacs

Are you using DSS? Not sure that this question help?

Can you please confirm the product you are using?

If it's DSS product I will move it to the DSS section otherwise please provide more details about the RDP service you are using.

According to the WSDL Programming Guide For DSS SOAP API, the "InstrumentExtractionRequestIntraday" is DSS SOAP API, so this question has been moved to DSS forum.

Hello @zoltan_szakacs

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@zoltan_szakacs

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@zoltan_szakacs

Does the answer from the below post help answer the question?
https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/9730/hi-to-extract-the-intraday-pricing-data-i-have-pas.html

As veerapath said you can also find more details about WSDL from
WSDL PROGRAMMER GUIDE FOR DATASCOPE SELECT SOAP API

https://developers.refinitiv.com/datascope-select-dss/datascope-select-soap-api/docs?content=705&type=documentation_item

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.