question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Does record matching support website?

For /match the default example you show suggests that `website` is supported, though none of the examples I can find in the documentation actually show it being used. Is it supported, if so what is the format as any test I try with a website fails?

LocalID,Standard Identifier,Name,Country,Street,City,PostalCode,State,Website 1,RIC:AAPL.O|Ticker:AAPL,Apple,US,"Apple Campus, 1 Infinite Loop",Cupertino,95014,California,

For /match/file where can you find the example csv format? The "see an example here" link takes you to a page that doesn't have the csv (that I can tell).

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-apisupporttemplate
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

For /match, you can find templates here. There are three templates: Organization, Instrument, and Quote.

For /match/file, exampleRM.csv is in the Open PermID - Record Matching - Tutorial.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hi @travis,

Thank you for the question.

For Match API you can use the following example:

"LocalID","Name","Website"

1,Microsoft,

2,Microsoft,http://www.microsoft.com

You will see that while the first record will result in a match score of 92%, adding the website will bring it higher to 96%.

Please note that matching by website only is currently not supported, however as we can see in the example above, adding a website can increase the match score.

For the CSV (matchfile), you can use the same website as above.
For Apple you can use the following website: http://www.apple.com/

Regards,

Gilad, the permid.org team

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.