question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 2 3 6

Server White Listing Request

I have requested the whitelisting of a server I/P address but have received no response (initial request was issued Monday this week to vedaas.client.services.support@thomsonreuters.com).

This is needed for continued access to our test VEDaaS system.

Is this the correct contact point?

Regards,

Jim Russell

Snr. Product Analyst

Fenergo

Dublin

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Ok, I found out some more. The VEDaaS product is described here. You can open a support ticket for your issue at MyRefinitiv and choose product MDS Verified Entity Data as a Service VEDaaS

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
21.8k 57 14 21

Hello @james.russell,

Which Refinitiv product is this for?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21.8k 57 14 21

@james.russell,

I am unable to find any information about VEDaaS besides this whitepaper, seems like it might be related to WorldCheckOne. On this developers forum, we only handle the API related technical questions. It is best to talk to your Refinitv account manager, to followup on your request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 2 3 6

Thanks for responding.

As stated in the request, the i/p whitelisting is needed for continued access to our test VEDaaS system (was Avox).

We have a new server being used for testing against our test VEDaaS system.

API end-points all begin with: https://sandbox-webservices.avoxdc.com/web-services/

Regards.

Jim R.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 2 3 6

Much Appreciated! ... thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.