I was just looking at the L1 sample app trying to figure out why my app can get Positions and Orders fine, but not L1 quotes.. I've noticed a few things which seem odd in the sample, could someone please help?
1. There are multiple CacheControl objects being created (6 to be specific), is this necessary? Couldn't one cache control object (It's basically an in memory table right?) have all of the quotes, one per row?
2. Main is calling Submit() only on the first CacheControl object in the list via this line:
That seems quite wrong considering there are 6 CacheControl objects. (I checked, they each have a different hashcode)
3. Does the where clause on CacheControl.Submit (second parameter) matter? It's empty string in the example, but "true" (as a string) in sample in the documentation.
4. Is there any documentation on the error codes from these various calls? On a user machine I got an error 4, but don't know what was going on at the time with his machine, and I'm not about to guess what 4 means without some help.
5. Can someone fix the L1 sample app so it actually compiles?
Also, I'm getting a result of false and an error of 5 when I call CacheControl.Submit as:
object result = Cache.Submit("L1", string.Empty, ref error);
Can you please provide some clarity on the error codes?