For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
16 0 1 2

Please do not use these ciphers for WC1 API

The following ciphers are considered very weak and should not be used when doing any future development work on WC1 API or Zero Footprint API.

• TLS_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA
  • TLS_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA
  • TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
  • TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA

The process is underway to remove support for these on the platform. Traffic analysis have shown that these are not used at all.

world-checkworld-check-oneencryptiontls
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@VincentA

As a moderator on the forum, I'm not sure I understand the purpose of your post. Did you mean to use it as an announcement to the users of WC1 API or Zero Footprint API? If this was your intention, we should amend this thread by replacing the original post with one that look like a question and using the original post as the answer. This format would conform to the Q&A design that the forums on Refinitiv Developer Portal adopt. Let me know if you need my help with editing this thread.

Hello @VinceA

Do you still have any API queries regarding this thread?

Hello @VinceA

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.