question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

API Questions

Struggling getting started with the API. I have a consumer key, but I know how to set a redirect URL - what do I choose? Do I need a website? I only want to use python to return info in jupyter notebook, I'm not trying to literally create a web app. Help!

world-checkapiqual-idqual-id-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Contacted GRC-WC-Admin.

@jirapongse.phuriphanvichai
Have you received any response from GRC-WC-Admin? Any update you could provide on this thread is much appreciated.

@jineshmetha121

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any update on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

@jineshmetha121

Hi,

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

@jineshmetha121

Hi,

Regards,

AHS

Show more comments

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
61 0 0 0

Hi - apologies for the delay in the response. Could you please let me know the follow:

- Endpoint that you are trying to use

- Workflow that you are trying to achieve.

Kind regards,

Neha

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.