For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 4

Is there a way to get the country of a particular stock exchange such as "Frankfurt Stock Exchange" via DSS RestAPI?

I am trying to programmatically set the price source of an instrument. I can pull the Original Place of Listing via instrument's Cross Reference but need a way to check each stock exchange's country when there are multiple Original Place of Listing. Thanks.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssdata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@cabissi

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@cabissi

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@cabissi

I found the "Exchange Country Code" field name in the DataScope Select Data Content Guide. It is available in the Composite, Terms and Conditions, StarMine, and Technical Indicators report templates.

You can also search for other fields in this content guide.

However, if you can't find them in the guide, please directly contact the DataScope Select support team via MyRefinitv for answers.

1609905876881.png (11.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.