For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

How do I find right MP number that includes all the FIDs of the RIC?

Dear all,

Could you guide How I find the MP number for the correspond RIC? For example, the number of FID for <2802.T> is not same with the number of FID of "MP - 1072 - Tokyo Stock Exchange" Do I need to look up multiple Market Prices(MP - 1072 , 1081...) for one RIC?

and If I call Level 1 & 2 of a RIC via realtime API, then it seems that the machine - TREP or ERT counts the number of RIC as 2, because RIC for Level 1 or 2 are separated like <2802.T> and <D2802.T>. Do we have any solution for avoiding double counting? Please advise.

Best Regards,

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkmarket-by-price
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 41 11 20

Hello @Hye Young.Cho,

I am understanding that some of the content that you require for Tokyo (in your example Ajinomoto) can be found in L1 quote 2802.T, while some in L2 quote D2802.T, which is counted as two separate RIC subscriptions.

In my best understanding, this is correct, these are two separate RICs, each with it's own permissioining required (see FID PROD_PERM) and accessing them would constitute two separate RIC accesses, even so both are of Ajinomoto.

To my understanding, there is no way to subscribe a single RIC and get the same info, or to subscribe two RICs, but have it counted once, but I am a developer, not a Tokyo exchange content expert, so there is a small chance I may be missing something important with regards to this content.

Furthermore, this forum is dedicated to general questions and discussions of Refinitiv API usage. The vast majority of forum members are Refinitiv API developers, the moderators of the forum are Refinitiv API experts. Therefore, you will not find the in-depth expertise in various types of Refinitiv content on this forum.

Instead, you may wish to obtain a definitive answer on content-specific questions by opening an investigation support case on Refinitiv Helpdesk Online.

I hope this helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.