question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

NZDCAD= does not exist

I have used the notation that all forex pairs Ric codes not containing USD end up with = sign .

eg:

EURGBP=

AUDCAD= etc..

However I found that the following instruments do not exist when I add = as a postfix

GBPSGD=

NZDCAD=

NZDSGD=

NZDCHF=

Can anyone explain how do I find the above instruments?

tick-history-rest-apirics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@antonis

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @antonis

This forum is primarily for API / programming type questions - most of the forum moderators are not Content expert.

So, for content type queries your best course of action would be to raise a Content-Type query on My.Refinitv.

However, we do have some self-help tools such as the RIC Search facility. I am not a content expert, however, if I search for 'new zealand dollar canadian dollar' using the above tool and then click on 'FX & Money' in the match list, it then takes me to a filtered list of RICs, which includes the item NZDCAD=R

I believe the R suffix signifies a Refinitiv Calculate rate.

If you do require further information on the RICs returned using the above search facility or more guidance on the RIC naming rules, I recommend you raise a ticket as described above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.