question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 4 5 11

sink_driven_src playback

Is sink_driven_src only read the data file in loop? Can I set the sink_driven_src only playback the canned data file once and then stop?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructuresink-driven-source
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Charles Hui

Sink_driven_src is a tool of TREP. Therefore, I have moved it to TREP Infrastructure forum.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi Charles, If this answers your question, could you mark it as correct? Thanks

@Charles Hui

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Charles Hui

After further investigation I have been advised that it is not currently possible to stop playback after one pass. This feature has been added as an enhancement request.

Apologies for the previous incorrect response.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thanks, at least we confirm this is the limitation.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi Charles,

Please refer to the TREP Demo Tools or TREP Test Tools documentation that came with the sink_driven_src as part of your InfraTools or TREP installation package.

If you don't have the document, you should be able to download from the Thomson Reuters Customer Zone at Demo Tools

Under section 2.3.1 there are a few example command lines e.g.

Replay captured data forever in the same order as it was recorded in the file at rates specified by a user by entering the
following command: 
sink_driven_src –S <service_name> –K –N <server_name> -Q <capt_datafile> -c –b –I <display_interval>
Replay captured data once only in the same order as it was recorded in the file at rates specified by a user by entering the
following command:
sink_driven_src –S <service_name> –K –N <server_name> -Q <capt_datafile> -c –I <display_interval>

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 4 5 11

@Umer Nalla

Thanks but that doesn't work...it just go to interactive mode...we still want it only replay once only without looping...

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

Any news on this? Is it possible now to configure the tool to avoid to go in loop?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.