For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

Which is a suitable API for building a stock screener?

I would like to create a global stock screen customized to my liking. I am not able to find a commercial stock screener today flexible enough for my needs.

What is the most suitable Thomson Reuters API today that I can subscribe to? I am confused by the variety. It would be nice if the cost is below <USD4000 a year.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkscreeningequitiesfundamentals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@lightaiyee

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@lightaiyee

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
966 11 21 26

There is a screener available in Eikon. If you enter 'SCREENER' in the Eikon command line it will open. Can you have a look at that and detail what functionality (universe, filters) you would like to have in your app. And also what functionality you would like that it doesn't have.

The fundamental data APIs will be ones like Eikon COM and Interop (DEX2), Eikon App Studio (Data Grid) and Data Scope Select.

Who will use the app?

What is the development environment?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.