For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

API Key - Trusted Destination

Hello,

We wanted to check if there are other ways in order not to use the API key and make the destination as a trusted destination from SAP?

world-checkworld-check-one
1612864071678.png (75.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The requirement is to have an RFC destination which does not ask for API key/secret. Is this possible?

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

@alfredo.aquino

Yes, You're right as you saw in the postman pre-request the way authorization has been done.

I am sure it is possible from SAP as we have had clients connect using SAP connect to World-Check before.

I am no expert at SAP but I would be happy to get on a call with you and speak more about how to build the authorization and have a discussion on how you can connect with SAP.

Let me know your availability for Monday or early next week whichever is feasible for you, I will send out an invite.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello Mehran,

Can you please schedule a call/meeting at 5PM, Manila Time, on February 16? Thank you!

@alfredo.aquino

Sure, sending out an invite

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@alfredo.aquino

Message authentication is managed via API keys and HMAC-based message signatures. Every API request needs a message signature in order for it to be processed and you will have to use the API key and Secret to formulate the established authorization process.

You can read more on the Authentication on our developers' community using the link below:

https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api

icon clock
10 |1500

Does that mean that there is no way not use API Key/Secret? In every transaction, we will be needing this one? I was wondering if we can explore a trusted connection to SAP. Is this possible?

@alfredo.aquino

unfortunately, at this moment we don't have that option available.

You will have to use the API key and secret and formulate the authorization everytime you want to connect to World-Check One API.

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

Hello Mehran,

We are trying to connect to World Check via RFC in SAP side. Unfortunately, the API key and secret does not work.

From CPI perspective, there were some authorizations made as well from Postman in order to authenticate. How do we do that kind of authorization from SAP side in order to connect to World Check? Is it possible?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.