For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
27 3 5 4

First step on Postman keys and World Check One API

Hello,

I just want to make a simple call to WorldCheckOne APIs, by getting the list of groups, and creating a new individual case (1 GET and 1 POST).

Using Postman, I always have an unauthorized access (401), probably because I am not sure on what to do with my api-key and my api-secret (I have both).

Could you please explain me how to fill the Postman request with the keys ?

Many thanks

world-checkworld-check-one
1.png (33.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

@zoya.farberov

This has been resolved already we had a meeting with Frederic and helped him in setting up Postman correctly and get it up and running.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @Mehran Khan,

I am going to accept your comment as answer, hope you don't mind

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@frederic.gaillard

You will have to fill in the API key and secret in the postman environment by clicking on the edit option and adding your API Key and Secret to the environment as shown in the attached snapshot.

environment.png (95.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@frederic.gaillard

Set the Authorisation tab to default as it was before you tried to manually add the API Key, it should look like below.

1612872045683.png (77.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
27 3 5 4

@Mehran Khan thanks a lot, but I am not used to Postman and I always have this unauthorized access:

Is there anything in the URL, or a misuse of the keys?

2.png (19.0 KiB)
3.png (38.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Mehran Khan,

Can you please look at this question again, there is additional question from developer?

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.