question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

How to get ExDividend data of company which has multiple listings

How do i find dividend of a company which has multiple listings.

Example: When i Get Event Headline, EventType=ExDividends, start date 22-Feb-20201, End Date 23-FEb-2021 and RIC = JNJ.N i get below 3 events in response

Event ID: 13574376: Dividend For JNJ - 1.0100 USD
Event ID: 13574632: Dividend For JNJ.BA - 0.2020 USD
Event ID: 13580376: Dividend For JNJB34 For JNJB34 - 0.3585 BRL

How do i find which one of these is applicable for JNJ.N, when i request detail by event Id Event.Organization.Symbol.Value is JNJ.N for all 3 of them.

Another similar example is ABR.N date from 1-Feb-2021 to 27-Feb-2021

rkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@anil.soni

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
41 0 0 0

Hello,

Unfortunately the 'Get Event Headlines' contains headlines of the events in the format such as 'Dividend for JNJ'. However, you can use 'GetEvent_1' service to get more details about the event specifically for dividend, split etc such as record date, exdate, RIC codes etc. The 'GetEvent_1' service works on single event per request. I have attached sample SOAP request and response.

Let us know if this helps.

thanks,

Waseem

GetEvent_Request_1.txtGetEvent_Response_1.txt

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have been in touch with Refinitiv support and received response from Support representative today that there is bug/issue with Corax which will be resolved soon.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.