We are facing an issue where the OGS process is not picking up on matches against a custom watchlist that we have uploaded.
Please note that we have included the watchlist as a source for both initial and ongoing screening on the group.
The scenario to reproduce is:
- Screen a case (through an API call) that results in no matches
- Add the case to OGS (another API call)
- Update the custom watchlist to include the screened name
- At 10:00 AM GMT we check for OGS updates by calling "cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates"
- We were expecting at least one case to be updated but get no results
We know the watchlist contains a proper match as screening the case again (from the case details page on the web UI) results in a match against the new name we have added to the watchlist.