question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 2 1

Refinitiv Robust Foundation API(RFA .NET 8.2) Questions ?

Dear team,

We are looking for integration of Reuter into our application for retrieve Marketdata Real time data.

we are using C# .NET technology for integration. This implementation into our application, have followed

the instructions Quick Start for Windows StarterConsumer application

(Refinitiv Robust Foundation API with version RFA .NET 8.2). everything work fine with config below.

Consumer.cfg

\appId = "256"

\enumDictionaryFilename = "./enumtype.def"

\fieldDictionaryFilename = "./RDMFieldDictionary"

\runTimeInSeconds = 0

\service = "hEDD"

\session = "Session1"

\userName = my own username

\itemName = "TRI.N"

RFAConfigure.cfg

\Connections\Connection_RSSL\connectionType = "RSSL"

\Connections\Connection_RSSL\rsslPort = "14002"

\Connections\Connection_RSSL\hostName = "my own ip hostname"

Now we have Questions,

(1.) How can I retrieve data available list below ?

1.1 Symbol List or Instrument (prior price, start price, close price, height, low, etc)

1.2 Exchange

1.3 Index Price

1.4 Bid - Offer

1.5 Trade Event (ticker)

1.6 Market Status

1.7 Change Event

1.8 Auction event

(2.) Is it possible to make multiple request/response for above list (1.) When run application ?

Thank you.

treprfarfa-apic#
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @UOBKH.Dev,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @UOBKH.Dev

The information you are requesting is generally content related and the moderators on this forum are not content experts. Your best bet would be to raise a Content Ticket on My.Refinitiv with the above questions - but also include a few RICs / asset classes / exchanges that you are interested in - as the fields and values can vary depending on these factors.

You can also look inside the RDMFieldDictionary file which is provided with the RFA.NET package in the etc\RDM Folder - this provides some general information on the various fields available a brief description of each field.

You can also try using the Data Discovery tool - for which a QuickStart guide is available, as well as other training material etc

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.