For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 5 7 5

Where can I find documentation for RIC structure?

In the older posts, there is a link to the pdf file "dse_ric_structures.pdf" but unfortunately the link is not valid anymore.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @modaresi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @modaresi,

Believe this document was obsoleted and is not available anymore.

The general guidance can be found on My Refinitiv Use of Reuters Instrument Codes (RICs)

Additionally, if you are looking for rules on specific instrument type, you may find it via search on My Refinitiv, for example:

RIC structure options

RIC structure expired futures.

If you have access to Refinitiv Real Time, a very useful resource is RIC = RULES1 (Speed Guide). From it you can navigate to all the current rules on RIC structure.

RIC search tool is available to developers via RUC Search

As a customer, if you can not find what you are looking for within Refinitiv content, please contact Refinitiv content experts via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content

Hope that this information will enable you to proceed on your requirements.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.