For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

How can obtain current dividend data using c# API?

Hello,

I am trying to obtain current dividend data from BBVA.MC for example, but I don't know the "Content field name" that I need or maybe is not a extractionRequest what I need.

The code with I am trying to do it is this:

var extractionRequest = new EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest
{
  IdentifierList = SubjectIdentifierList.CreateInstrumentIdentifierList(new[]
  {
    SubjectIdentifier.CreateInstrumentIdentifier("BBVA.MC", IdentifierType.Ric, 
    null, null, null, null)
  }, null, false),
  ContentFieldNames = new[] { 
    "Ask Price", "Asset Category", "Asset ID", "Asset Status", "Asset SubType", 
    "Asset Type", "Bid Price", "Block Trades" }
};

So, to obtain the dividends, I need just to add some "ContentFieldName" or Do have I to change the entire request?

Thank you very much

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssdata.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@rafael.jerez.contractor

You can refer to the Refinitiv DataScope Select Data Content Guide to find a list of content fields available in each report template.

If you are still unable to find the proper fields, please directly contact the Refinitiv DataScope Select support team via MyRefinitiv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
10.1k 18 6 9

@rafael.jerez.contractor what product are you using? Is it Eikon or is it Datascope?

icon clock
10 |1500

I am using Datascope

Upvotes
10.1k 18 6 9

@rafael.jerez.contractor I have moved your question to the correct forum space. Please also take a look at this tutorial - which I think can answer your question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.