question

Upvotes
Accepted
13 2 8 7

How to upload file as a Publisher CFS (RDP API)?

Hi Community,

I've got access to start to use CFS (Client File Store) that it is an API from RDP APIs. The documentation doesn't cover Publisher part the same way as Subscriber (here) and even searching on https://apidocs.refinitiv.com/Apps/ApiDocs I wasn't able to find out useful information how to proceed to become a Publisher.

Testing CFS API, I've been able to create a Bucket, create a Package, create a File-Set that has been linked to Package and to Bucket, however to create a File, It's not clear where I should reference my local file and where I could get an AWS link to use in storageLocation:

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformclient-file-store
1621681557835.png (98.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Bruno.Leal

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Bruno.Leal,

Publishing into Refinitiv file stores is not part of client-facing RDP functionality, at least, at present.

To learn more, please follow section CFS Definitions in CFS API User Guide

Files are not uploaded into RDP CFS via RDP API directly, they are hosted separately, uploaded and entitled separately, and doing so is internal to Refinitiv.

Developers portal API coverage centers around functionality that is available and recommended to developer customers.

I would try investigating capabilities that are internal to Refinitiv within your team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.