question

Upvotes
Accepted
19 13 13 14

How to get a historical data time series?

Hi,

I am trying to retrieve historical exchange rate. I am using the following example:

1626870673249.png

With it, I am able to get just one exchange rate for a single date, but I cannot get a timeseries or an array. How could it be done?

Thank you

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformhistorical
1626870673249.png (135.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@YERAY SOSA ALONSO

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@YERAY SOSA ALONSO

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
131 1 0 1

Hi @YERAY SOSA ALONSO

That specific endpoint is designed to retrieve a single record for multiple instruments. If you want to retrieve a time series, you will need to use the /data/historical-pricing/v1/views/interday-summaries/{universe} endpoint. The current design of this endpoint only supports a single instrument so you will have to call it multiple times for the list of instruments you are interested in.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.