question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Error message "unable to collect data from some field(s)

Hello, I am using refinitiv workshop in Excel to pull data. I have had no problems until I tried to pull data from the years 2009 and 2010, where I receive the message "unable to collect data for some field(s)". I have seen this message for one or two variables in other years, but between 2009 and 2010, I receive this message for nearly 25% of the variables. Does anyone know what this means? Is the data simply not available or is there something else I should do to get the data?

Thanks in advance for your help!

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformexcel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bay7769

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Hello @bay7769

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@bay7769

We would need a specific example of the function that returns "unable to collect data for some field(s)" message.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.