question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 7 4 12

Configuration to get ADH to connect to RFA interactive provider application?

Hello,

I am working on a project to augment the MARKET_PRICE feed with IEP/IEV fields. I need to cover a wide range of stock codes but only when they are requested so as to keep resource usage low. I would like to create a new service on my companies ADH with the additional feilds, and have the ADH request those fields from my provider application and then blend(?) those fields with the existing MARKET_PRICE service(marketfeed) into some third field.

I am somewhat familiar with RFA Java, however I don't know how to get the ADH to connect with it.

Thank you

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprfainfrastructureADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

To configure ADH to connect to the RFA Java interactive provider, you need to use installation tools (tsetup, tconfig, tcommit, ...) inside the ADH package to create a new service and add a new RSSL route to the TREP configuration file (rmds.cnf).

You should start with Appendix A Fast-Track Installation Procedure in the ADH installation guide and Overview of Installation and Configuration Utilities (Install_Tools_30.pdf). You can find the documents in the ADH installation package.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.