For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
48 3 12 11

renamed ticker is still available on one of our pair of ADS servers

Hi we have an issue with our combined Bloomberg/Refinitiv tick data feed, where a ticker has been renamed but not deleted. We can subscribe to the old ticker, AND the new ticker on one of our ADS servers in preprod. The other ADS will only let us subscribe to the new ticker. Clearly this is an error.

The old tickers is CLNKB.SS

new ticker is BICO.SS

We have narrowed the issue down to one of our 5 bloomberg MFA adapters. Please can you advise how we can get this fixed? Receiving market data for a bad ticker is clearly a bug, either in TREP or bloomberg MFA.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdktreprrt
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @duncan_kerr and all,

Conveying the results from case 10304749 investigation:

"Has the client tried dropping the RIC with adhmon?

See Section 19.3.7 of attached ADH Install Guide :

ADH 3.5.1 Install Guide "

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @duncan_kerr

I suggest you contact the MFA Adapter support team to help you verify and isolate the issue.

This Q&A forum is dedicated for Refinitiv APIs' general usage questions only. For the "product" issue, it is recommended to contact the product support team directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
48 3 12 11

@wasin.waeosri do you mean the Refinitiv MFA adapter team or is that a bloomberg product?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
48 3 12 11

@wasin.waeosri can I be clear that this problem manifests itself as your product, the Refinitiv ADS delivering incorrect tick data - surely thats a refinitiv issue?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @duncan_kerr

I have created ticket number 10304749 on your behalf with the ADS support team to help you verify the issue. The team will contact you via a separate email loop.

The next time you encounter the ADS or RTDS server components (ADS, ADH, etc) issues, you can submit a ticket to the RTDS support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/ website.

contact-ads-support.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.