Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
244 14 12 17

How do I unfollow a forum?

Odd question, but I get many emails saying that "A question, along with any subsequent discussion, has been moved to a forum you are following." Which would be fine - except that according to my profile settings I am not following any forums (my apologies, I've tried to insert a screenshot, but to no avail).

As a result I can't very well unfollow the forum that's generating the emails. I could turn off email notifications entirely, but then I would stop receiving notifications of answers to my own questions.

Is there some other place I should be looking for the forum follow settings? I've been a member of the developer community forums since they were part of Reuters, so I don't know if maybe there's a set of legacy settings somewhere that I'd need to look at?

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apinotifications
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

hello @davidk ,

On the Forum that you're following, check the section 'Watch this forum', the 'Watching' text will be shown if you're following the forum. Then you can click on the Watching to remove the forum from your watch list to stop monitoring the forum, please see attached screenshot for the section mentioned

Untitled.png

untitled.png (65.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Raksina, I found it and was able to unfollow. It is odd that when I go to My Profile-Subscriptions-Forums nothing was listed-- but by navigating to the forum itself I was able to see the setting you noted, and it said I was following the forum, which I've now unfollowed.

Thanks!
you're welcome :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.