question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Trapi and LBN

Having just migrated over from the old bizz buzz, can someone point me in the direction to where the trapi and lbn libraries for java exists these days? I can't seem to locate these by their respective names on this site.
Thanks
Marcus

java
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @marcus.svensson

I did a search for LBN on our internal pages and found a reference to Local Bank Node API - is this what you are after?

I also found an internal reference to bizz buzz and MAPI.

Both the above referenced our Transactions portal - Refinitv Transactions (refinitiv.com) - a dedicated site for MAPI users.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @marcus.svensson

I am not familiar with trapi and LBN - but do they sound like Caplin products?

We don't support or host the Caplin APIs / Libraries on this website.

I suspect your best bet would the Caplin Developer website?

All the APIs we do cover are listed at API Catalog | Refinitiv Developers

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hi,

Given that I have the user documentation for the API published by refinitiv I feel very confident that these APIs would be published by Refinitiv.
Refinitiv-TrAPI_v54.2.pdf

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.