For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
89 13 21 24

RTMD service get watchlist

If there is an option to automatically get the Watchlist which is allowed by USER ID?

Can you give me a code example?

Can the API give the RIC list available for the USER ID?

refinitiv-real-time
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @s61670

Please speak to your Refinitiv Account team to confirm what asset classes/exchanges etc you are licenced for.

Refinitiv Real-time carries data for over 80 million instruments - and licencing is done based on permissionable entities - which are made up of commonly grouped instruments (based on commercial requirements) - rather than individual RIC codes.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
89 13 21 24

Can we automatically use a code to ask an account what RICs it is allowed to have? Or do I need to know these RICs and have to write them into the code by hand?

Please, if there is any way to automatically request the allowed RIC, give us a hint how to do it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @s61670

I am not aware of any such facility to query and obtain a list of RICS you may be licenced for.

A customer is normally licenced for their data requirements as discussed with the account team - when arranging their contracts/data licences.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.