question

Upvotes
Accepted
15 2 6 11

Unable to connect to RRTO system

Using the service discovery example C++ code, I first get the error "Error: 0012 Unable to load openSSL Libraries."

1) Can Refinitiv tell me where can I officially get/download the Open SSL DLLs, named libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll?

2) Also I get an error "Closed / Suspect / Usage error / 'Login Rejected. Watchlist size of 0 for 'RSSL' connection is outside of range [1,15000] supported for this ADS fanout tier for this type of connection.'"

The service discovery gives me the host and port as "eu-west-1-aws-3-sm.optimized-pricing-api.refinitiv.net 14002"

eta-apirefinitiv-realtime-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @manjinder.singh

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @manjinder.singh

Are you following the ETA QuickStart for RTO including (the Prerequisites section)?

If you do need OpenSSL, details can be found on the OpenSSL Wiki website.

In terms of the 2nd question, the 'Watchlist size of 0' would suggest your credentials have not been licenced correctly for RTO - please discuss with your Refinitiv Account team / whoever provided the credentials to you. If they were configured correctly and you were attempting to connect to the wrong tier the error message would look something like this:

Watchlist size of 50,000 for 'RSSL' connection is outside of range [1,15000]

Please see the QuickStart above details on trying to connect to the correct tier. you can also ask your Refintiiv account team which tier you should be licenced for.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @manjinder.singh

You will require OpenSSL libraries. If you refer to the C/C++ readme, it does mention the OpenSSL requirement. I would recommend you install the openSSL libs from: https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html.. I would also suggest you pull down v1.1.1.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.