question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

How can I identify a Trade has undergone Corporate Action on Level1 Time Series Data especially for EQTY

tradecorporate-actions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @theivanai.shanmugam

could you provide the information required for further investigation, please?

Thanks,
AHS

hi @theivanai.shanmugam

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @theivanai.shanmugam

Please be informed that this Q&A forum is dedicated to the Refinitiv APIs' general usage questions.

I highly recommend you contact the content support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/ website. The content team can help you with this kind of data behavior question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @theivanai.shanmugam

Could you please give us more details about the question? Which Refinitiv APIs that you are using?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

hi @wasin.w & @raksina.samasiri We are consuming the Quote and Trade Feed files for the consolidated exchanges where applicable, based on the Respective FIDs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

We are using

• Electron for Real Time Data
  • TICK for EOD feed
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.