For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 4 6

Enable Ongoing Screening - 404 After Positive Audit Result

I am currently having issues enabling Ongoing Screening via the v1 API. After getting a positive audit result on initial screen, the call for Ongoing fails with a 404.

Request location: https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v1/cases/5jb6bljoav941gdrnay12ewe7/ongoingScreening

Method: PUT

Any assistance is appreciated.

world-check-onerest-apiworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @mark.kalgren ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @mark.kalgren

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We had tried initiating the Ongoing screening request using your (Mark.Kalgren@am.jll.com) pilot credentials and we were able to successfully enable the OGS.

1643875262338.png
So, we request you to make sure that you are using the valid casesystemId in your URL to enable the OGS. As 404 error may have triggered due to variety of reasons such as "due to invalid casesystemId" "may be the case was already deleted" etc.

Please note: CaseSystemID is totally different from CaseID

Since you are using the v1 you will get only caseID in the ScreeningRequest response,so in order to get the CaseSystemID you will have to initiated "SEQ-case-retrieve: Get the system ID of a case". Post that you can utilize that CaseSystemID to enable OGS.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Thanks
Vivek Kumar Singh

1643875262338.png (46.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 2 4 6

I see you are using the v2 version of the API - do I need to switch to that in my application for this to work?

I am also receiving a 404 when making a call to get the system ID of the case (5jb6bljoav941gdrnay12ewe7, production not pilot).

Further, for my internal records, when was this changed? We have been using the ID returned from the ScreeningRequest call in this application since 2018 without any issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @mark.kalgren

We would like you to please let us know the best available time so that we can schedule a session to discuss this issue in detail.

Thanks
Vivek Kumar Singh

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 4 6

I am available today for the next 8 hours. My normal working hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00PM Eastern time. I am also available at the same time on Monday,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @mark.kalgren

We had sent you an invite, now, we are waiting for you to join the session.

Thanks
Vivek Kumar Singh

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.