question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 4 3 9

Stuck in an historic extraction request

I'm trying to download 2 minutes of data from yesterday morning but it's getting stuck in a 202 code , which it normally only does once or twice. I've attached the auth token, request body, request url and what the console is returning.

Thank you

Auth Token: (Added in private comment)

requestbody:

requestBody={
          "ExtractionRequest": {
            "@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryIntradaySummariesExtractionRequest",
            "ContentFieldNames": ["Open","Volume","High", "Low"],
            "IdentifierList": {
              "@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",  
              "InstrumentIdentifiers": [{
                "Identifier": "LCOJ2",
                "IdentifierType": "Ric"
              }],
              "UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions":"true"
            },    
            "Condition": {
              "MessageTimeStampIn": "GmtUtc",
              "ReportDateRangeType": "Range",
              "QueryStartDate": '2022-02-03T08:28:00.000Z',
              "QueryEndDate": '2022-02-03T08:30:01.000Z',
              "SummaryInterval": "OneSecond",
              "TimebarPersistence":"true",
              "DisplaySourceRIC":"true"
            }

requestUrl='https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractRaw'

HTTP status of the response: 202

Extraction is not complete, we shall poll the location URL:

https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractRawResult(ExtractionId='0x07e32aa50c9d881a')

As we received a 202, we wait 30 seconds, then poll again (until we receive a 200)

As we received a 202, we wait 30 seconds, then poll again (until we receive a 200)

datascope-selectdssrequesttick-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @sanchezTJUK

I moved your token to this private comment.

Token: _gHacVU4KU02RVHxoYu7nCCTgji4eytiWxTNCNf0guXGx410__5O_LsAQMS_yMfFdA65BV3BuKm94cqUsIg9zJ9OtXhF-9cSyVQDwGnx6eU0EIdQIMYnvrU4I83dS8SOY3IgDUYlLuBu6RG-ghOB1emj5DjJayC9C1in3ayvNhMhhuprYVbVOrnkmuQROEysnOMrKKW-3FKpBUqZlIYHwxKoLqMi7UHSCdPbm6k8BqJv6w-OQysdf_Rl-_kYmPPL1T2gnF9zSX8W9fcVbiRICdVcCXonLqhn42fiBWb5Xh8o

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @sanchezTJUK ,

I observe the same on my side, the extraction request is taking an extraordinarily long time.

I have consulted with My Refinitiv -> Service Alerts and here is what I see:

servicealerts.gif

We are aware of the issue with custom reporting and the relevant product experts are working to resolve it.

Unfortunately, I believe we will have to await the resolution of the issue before custom reporting can be used effectively again.

Thanks for your understanding and patience

servicealerts.gif (34.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
884 4 2 8

Hi @sanchezTJUK,
I also observed the delay in extraction on the same day, but it seems the issue has been fixed now and it's taking normal time. You can try out at your end and confirm if you are still facing any issue with extraction.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.