question

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

integrate core banking with our RTDS server using NetBeans API

Dears

One of our clients trying to integrate core banking with our RTDS server using NetBeans API we create dacs user name and. client not able to retrieve real time data from RTDS . we try to to disable DACS but the same issue

Please advice

api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @mohamed.ezz01

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @mohamed.ezz01

Please give us more information about the application, error messages, and API as follows:

• What is the Real-Time API that the client is using? Is it the EMA Java (or C++) API or RFA Java (or C++ or .Net) API?
  • The full error messages when the problem occurs
  • The Compiler version
  • The OS version
  • The API configurations
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@wasin.w client using NetBeans API

please downlod configrution file from below link

https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/Z79PCBPXps7XpjO0CzUozH?domain=eshare.refinitiv.com/

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @mohamed.ezz01

What is the Netbeans API? I cannot download the file from the link as it requests me to log in with a password.

Please be informed that this Q&A forum is dedicated to the Refinitiv APIs only, and I do not notice any Refinitiv products that are named "Netbeans API".

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @mohamed.ezz01

Does the client use Netbeans IDE with Refinitiv Real-Time API or Netbeans API? If the RTDS is "Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System", it supports the following Refinitiv Real-Time APIs only:

I have tried to log in to that "eshare" link with my account, but I cannot see any files. It seems the files are on your account.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @mohamed.ezz01 ,

Please provide the details requested by @wasin.w, so that we can help you.

Thanks,-AHS

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hey there, Mohamed.ezz01! I can totally relate to your quest to integrate core banking with an RTDS server using NetBeans API. It's a challenge, however it's virtually doable, and I've had some firsthand experience in a comparable project - Retail Banking Revolution: Andersen Delivers a Modern Solution to German Bank.

In my experience, the key to success in this integration lies in creating a sturdy middleware layer that bridges the gap between your core banking gadget and the RTDS server. You'll want to leverage NetBeans' extensibility through the NetBeans API to build custom modules that facilitate data exchange and communication between the two systems.

Start by defining a clear data model and protocol for communication. Make sure you have a solid understanding of the core banking system's APIs and data structures, and map them to the requirements of your RTDS server.

Additionally, consider using asynchronous messaging patterns like JMS (Java Messaging Service) to ensure real-time data synchronization and minimize the impact on performance.

Lastly, remember to thoroughly test your integration in a controlled environment before deploying it to production.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.