question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Autex FIX Specifications

I would like to download Autex FIX specifications for IoI and Trade Adevert. Where can I find those?

fix-protocol
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @Vaibhav.Gandhe

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @Vaibhav.Gandhe,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Vaibhav.Gandhe ,

This forum is intended for API usage related questions and discussions.

There are several Autex FIX materials identifiable via search on My Refinitiv, there is also

Refinitiv Autex Trade Route information on general Refinitiv site, that you may find useful.

If this is not what you are looking for, I would like to suggest contacting either Refinitiv Helpdesk Online for direct help locating the relevant documentation, or your Refinitiv account manager, who may be most helpful with directing your organization's requirements.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.