Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
1 1 4 8

columns different in corporate events vs data item browser events

when i search for corporate events in eikon i see all of the columns in the top right available

when i search for all event columns in DIB i see very few

is there a way to reconcile what is available and how to understand this or better search?

eikoneikon-data-apipython
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mjg

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

@mjg

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Upvotes
1 1 4 8

i have attempted to post a screenshot but as always this forum totally fails at accepting any files or screenshots

no matter what i do i get "someting went wrong. try again"

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @mjg

Thanks for pointing out this image issue. I'm following up to get this resolved.

Hello @nick.zincone , are you able to share any information on the progress/resolution?
Hi @mjg

You should be able to post screenshots now - the issue has been resolved.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @mjg

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.