For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

RTMDS Content

Do you know if Euribor delayed data is available in RTMDS?

I mean is /EURIBOR3MD= availble?
Thanks
Giuseppe

rics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@giuseppe.dellefave

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @giuseppe.dellefave,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @giuseppe.dellefave

The RTMDS is a delivery system for our Refintiiv real-time streaming service and is as such content-neutral. If the above RIC is available or Refinitiv Real-Time then it should also be available on RTMDS - assuming you are permissioned for it.

I can certainly see /EURIBOR3MD= on my Refinitiv Real-Time Optimised delivery service and therefore it should also be available via RTMDS. IF you are not entitled to it, you should see a StatusMsg along the line of 'Access Denied: User req to PE xx'

If you do see the above message please contact your Refinitiv representative to discuss your licence/entitlements etc.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.