Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

Eikon Excel add-in - Refresh All Workbooks - not working

Hi,

I am using Eikon Excel add-in, and have a strange behavior when Refreshing Data.

I use Option RIC and want to get the underlying RIC and the underlying Last Price.

In order to do that, I must first Click on “Refresh – All Workbooks”, but this just pulls the underlying RIC, but not the Underlying Last price.

In order to get the Underlying Last price then I must in a second step select the Column X of the Underlying Last price and select “Refresh - Selection”

Please find screenshots bellow.

Why is this behaving in such a way? Is there a workaround, so that everything gets refreshed with one click?

Thanks in advance.

1-step

1651502745048.png

2-step

1651502754759.png

excel-error
1651502745048.png (89.8 KiB)
1651502754759.png (91.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @marko.kuhar ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Were you able to proceed as suggested?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @marko.kuhar ,

For help with Eikon Excel usage for Refinitiv customers, please engage with Eikon Excel support experts directly by opening a case at Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Help with Product -> Eikon and include the complete details of your inquiry.

This forum can be of most help to you with Eikon Data APIs related questions and discussions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.