question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

What is wrong with my Datastream downloading progress

I tried to download the daily data of the Baltic Dry Index (sticker BALTICF), however, after setting up like that, when pressing the "Process Table", there is no sheet popped up or generated. Could you please tell me how to sort it out?

Best regards.

1652537216403.png

request
1652537216403.png (34.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @PhilNguyen ,

Does not look like your question is about Datastream API usage. II your question is on Datastream API usage, please explain more, including Datastream example/code you are running?

This forum can be of most help to you with general questions about using Datastream API.

With questions about Datastream product usage, please engage with Refinitiv Datastream support experts via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Product -> Datastream it helps to include all relevant details of the question/issue, as this allows us to be of most help with it.

Hope that this information is of help

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.