question

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

XML file for API

Could you please send us an example of XML file or instruction how to fill in the XML files that we are sending to you through API requests ?

At the moment we have an error when sending the files. Maybe we are doing something wrong.

xml
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @pavels.mitins,

May I know which APIs you are using?

Hello @pavels.mitins

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @pavels.mitins

Could you please let us know which Refinitiv API you are using?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @pavels.mitins ,

As unfortunately some of the information on Side by Side API integration has become outdated, but remains accessible on this dev portal, kindly confirm, which Side by Side API you are are using as requested by @Shadab Hussain and @wasin.w .

Ideally, please share the link to the Quickstart guide that you are following- and we will try to help.

Please be informed, that the new learning materials on Workspace SDK are in the process of being prepared by the product team, and once they are ready to be published, the cleanup of the outdated materials is planned to take place.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.