Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 1

Adjusted price series when using get_timeseries

I am analysing capital increases that issued preferential subscription rights, and for this I need the close price series for the periods in which the rights and the shares of the issuing company were traded simultaneously. I am using the function get_timeseries, and I would like to confirm whether the data I get for the issuer corresponds to the price series adjusted for the capital increase or not.

If it is not the adjusted series, I would like to know what I would have to do to get it.

Thank you very much in advance, and I apologise for the inconvenience.

time-series
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @uva39

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @uva39

The moderators of this forum are not content experts. While we can assist with API-related issues, I would suggest you open a ticket within the helpdesk. They can assign a content expert to confirm if the interested data is adjusted or not.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.