question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

How to perform OCR using qual id

Hi, I am new to Qual ID api. I need to read passport data. I could not find any api service integration to achieve this. Can anyone help me solve this?

apiqual-idqual-id-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
618 2 0 2

Hi ashwinraj,

Thank you for reaching to us.

For you to be able to read passport data, amongst other type of Identity Documents, I suggest our Qual-ID verification document API endpoint. This API endpoint can be found in the Qual-ID directory within the RDP Postman Starter Collection and Tutorial Samples. To get a copy of this collection head to the Download section on the link below.

Here is the link to our Refinitiv Data Platform where you can find Qual-ID guidance under the Documentation section : https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-data-platform/refinitiv-data-platform-apis/documentation

Best regards,

Virgill

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.